- Pro Stock Hockey's 30-Day Stick Warranty
Pro Stock Hockey's 30-Day Stick Warranty
Buy with confidence with Pro Stock Hockey’s 30-day warranty on all player and goalie sticks purchased from prostockhockey.com and PSH Pro Shop Partners*.
PSH will provide a one-time replacement if the stick you purchased from our website or Pro Shop Partner* breaks from normal playing conditions due to a defect in manufacturing within 30 days from the date of purchase. The one-time replacement will be with the identical stick that you originally purchased. Due to limited identical stick quantities, if that stick is no longer available, PSH will work with you to select an alternative stick that must not exceed the price paid for the original stick and must currently be on the website. In the circumstance that the purchased stick is no longer available, you must pick a replacement from our current inventory and contact customer service with your new replacement choice within no more than 3 business days.
If the stick you purchased breaks within the 30-day warranty period, please do the following:
1. Contact Pro Stock Hockey at 855-649-0800 within 30 days from the date of purchase to receive a Pro Stock Hockey 30-Day Stick Warranty Return Authorization number. If contact is made after 30 days, the warranty replacement request will be denied.
2. Depending on the circumstance, Pro Stock Hockey may require you to provide pictures of the damage.
3. Pro Stock Hockey will email you a return authorization that is to be sent back with the broken stick. If a broken stick is sent back without a return authorization in the box, the warranty replacement will be denied.
4. Return the entire stick to: Pro Stock Hockey at 1001 W. 31st Street, Suite 100, Downers Grove, IL 60515
5. All warranty returns must be received within 14 days from the date the Return Authorization is issued. Any returns after the 14-day period will be denied.
6. Pro Stock Hockey will receive and inspect the stick. Your replacement stick will ship within 48 hours, unless there is a non-approved issue associated with the breakage and the replacement will then be denied. If this is the case, you will be contacted.
7. Please do not return sticks containing only dents and dings. These types of minute damage do not qualify for warranty replacement.
Pro Stock Hockey reserves the right to deny warranty replacement for any damage made to the stick through misuse, abuse or any alterations made to the stick. Denial of warranty claims are completely at the discretion of Pro Stock Hockey. The Pro Stock Hockey stick warranty is limited to a one (1) time replacement stick only, per new stick purchased. The replacement stick is not covered by a 30-day warranty. The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
* Sticks purchased at authorized Pro Stock Hockey local pro shop partners must be registered within 48 hours of purchase with PSH Customer Service to qualify for the PSH 30-Day Stick Warranty. To register your stick purchase made at a local pro shop, email your order information to: email@example.com. Include the stick SKU number, date of purchase, description, price and place of purchase. If making a claim, you must include a copy of your sales receipt with the returned broken stick.